Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-05-21 00:31:02




Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-05-21 00:31:02
矢倉楓子☆フゥエル♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Angel Fuu and Angel Kei from Geinin 2

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

This morning I was having photoshoot
I also did recording for a radio
This day ended in a blink of an eye(o>ω<o)

I wore yukata for the photoshoot~☆

It’s already summer
I want to go to summer festival(o>ω<o)

Who would like to accompany me to the summer festival~(*´∀`*)LOL

Everyone, what do you do in summer festival

If I go to summer festival :
① Eating cotton candy
② Caching goldfish
③ Eating apple candy and then go home

If I do those 3 things
I will have good mood all the time(*´∀`*)

Everyone, what’s your favorite stand on the festival??\(^ー^)/

“If the yukata photos is already on sale, I’ll go that place”♪♪
If I thought about that
It would be about summer festival~(´・ω・`)

And,
Today is the last performance of Yui-han as NMB48 member

After the show, Yui-san received colourful paper from members as a present

With her tears falling down, she received it with delight
I could feel the bond between us

Half year is such a short period
But, it was an intense half year

I think that Yui-san must be had many hardship

I remember perfectly, in West Japan Tour
I saw her practicing while watching the Team N stage show DVD

I felt that I had much more time
so I must worked harder!

I really respect Yui-san, she’s a senior member that I like so much

Yui-san call me me “Puuchan”
Honestly, i think I’m okay with that\(^ー^)/

By the way, please keep it secret from her

Yui-san, let’s work together in the future(o>ω<o)

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

Everyone, have you ever gone to beautiful sea aquariumー??\(^ー^)/


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of @Mirukii_Daisuki