Monday, May 27, 2013

Minarun's interview in Asahi Shimbun



Q : It has changed in this year, that it was aware?
A : I thought something thing missing to me
Q : Please comment about the costumes you choose a poster
A : The poster of this time, I have to duality. One side is wearing a costume in the Umeda team B song performances. This, I chose to show the one side when you are singing and dancing in the AKB48 usually. The other side is the dress of pumpkin. This costume when I was allowed to a movie for the first time. Is a part. Dream for the future is so actresses, it is not worn only while I put the meaning of "Towards actress".I chose the costume.
Q : Morning of the day of the general election selection.  If you were to eat a meal game?
A : Curry made ​​of mother. Always, I will suddenly want to eat. When you eat, and peace of mind really. It is the day of the game, but here is mom homemade curry overwhelming sense of security dare! After the "morning curry" curry ... it seems so good for the body as well, including!