Friday, May 31, 2013

Minarun's Mobame 130522 (22:20 JST)

Performance was over!
The end of the performance was a preliminary announcement of the ... general election.
I was # 46 of the next girls.
First of all, thank you very much to all of you who have voted!
Actually I also I tried to vote for myself.
I felt very heavy, somewhat You say to vote.
Something may change in this one vote, I pressed the button while there is such anxiety and expectation.
That's why I want to really appreciate everyone who have supported voting.
There is a power much for one vote.
That it is a game a very important but of course for me this year's general election,
I was able to be considered for the weight of one vote again.
It should because it was used to a little adult surely ...
It is immediately Nukasa AKB group, If I had been paying attention!
So it does not disconnect the air!
We will do what you can do to me to the end!
Everyone, let's work hard together (> <)
Not lose! Do not wanna give up!