Saturday, June 22, 2013

Minarun's Mobame 130615 (22:33 JST)

Person who who came to handshake meeting, thank you today!




I wonder if to say good general election, and congrats? Many people told me ever tells me.



The Ri Do considerate Thank you ('· ω · `)




This year this year!


We are excited and really it has taken properly the results of this!




So please say the words that I want to tell all of you (^ _ ^)





And then you've reminded me so that there is no spirit in many people this morning ...



Also no there is no energy in particular, I was usually really nothing but fact.




I do not know do you travel When you say anything just this ...



Switching on the handshake meeting as usual, and asked if there is no spirit, it is not entirely sure why, especially ...


It was no longer know what I do to you there.




Me that just made you think so also could not go, I'm sorry.




But I also or was going to have to talk in the same way every time, but sometimes it does not go as usual as a poor story.



It may be they've taken me as a change it.




I ... do you do do such a Hmm.


It has become more and more do not know if you are to talk.




I am I anyway!



I want to thank you all means handshake meeting tomorrow!