Saturday, June 15, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-06-13 10:01:57




Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
 2013-06-13 10:01:57
みるきー(。・ω・。)さいたま!
original entry

Konbanwatanabe(@゜▽゜@)
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

Yesterday’s East Japan Tour was took place in Saitama(*´∀`*)

There was possibility a thypoon would aprroaching
If that happened, we would cancel the concert(>_<)

Thank you so much for everyone who came even under the heavy rain(o>ω<o)

Saitama Prefecture was so fun

East Japan Tour is on the way
It’s still the 2nd day..

I’m feeling happiness (LOL)

“I want to show to show my best performane!”
That’s what I felt in the performane
The audiences also gave their best in supporting us(*_*)

Aa~

So happy( 〃▽〃)

When the audiences called my name
I was embarrased, but I was happy( 〃▽〃)

Thank you so much for the board and uchiwa

I could see many handmade stuffs
Your love has reached me, I’m so happy!!

I want to challenge myself in every performane
and grow up steadily\(^o^)/

Today, tour in Shizuoka Prefecture\(^o^)/

Tea!

Well then,
today I hope everyone gets many happiness today(*´∀`*)

This is Milky⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki