Saturday, June 15, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-06-13 00:33:40



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-06-13 00:33:40
矢倉楓子☆神奈川♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

East Japan Tour in Kanagawa(o>ω<o)

Thank you so much
for everyone who came☆

Having such a great time like this together with the audiences
I’m so happy(〃ω〃)

During the performance
I was having fun
Even now, I’m still feeling happy!(*´∀`*)

Besides, East Japan Tour
Up until now, this is the time when my sweat dripping the most!

My bangs becomes soppy again\(+×+)/

After The East Japan Tour ended, we continue with East Japan Tour

I want to be more and more excited\(^ー^)/

Namba Teppotai’s Fuyushogun no Regret
I dan’t want this unit to lose to other units
I want us to be the best unit!☆

Tomorrow, live concert in Shizuoka Prefecture

Compared to today and yesterday’s concert
I’m so much nervous about tomorrow(´・ω・`)

The reason is still secret
Hope it will go well
Let’s pray together\(+×+)/

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

Speaking about Shizuoka,
what something comes to your mind~?


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon