Sunday, April 28, 2013

2nd Gen Member’s Comment for Kasai Tomomi on Today’s Budoukan Concert


Matsubara Natsumi :
“Congrats on your Graduation. I’ve seen many but seeing those who’re from the same generation graduate is sad. I envy you because I think you’ll get various jobs outside. From now on, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.”
Oshima Yuko :
“I love Kasai Tomomi and I think we’ll be making a lot of memories after this. When I entered AKB, in the beginning we performed the unit “Kinjirareta Futari” together. Even though it’s hard to make the world for just the two of us, let’s play Kinjirareta together again.”
Umeda Ayaka :
“Tomo~mi is my number one oshi and I was really happy to be able to perform Candy together. Today it was really cute! Congratulations on your Graduation!”
Kobayashi Kana :
“When I first entered AKB, Tomo~mi is the first person I talked to. You know nothing about Idol, and when asked about anything, you’ll always answer ‘Strawberry’ and that made the staffs mad. I too always love Kasai Tomomi as a performer. From now on, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.”
Ohori Megumi :
“Tomo is always a strong girl and a precious person to anee (older sister in Japanese. She is referring to herself.) Please be Happy”
Miyazawa Sae :
“Uh, right… Well, please don’t forget that you’re not alone because we will always be your Friend”
Kasai Tomomi :

“It’s been 7 years since I entered AKB when I was 14, It was a long time but it felt like nothing. As I said in the beginning of “Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?”, There’s a happy and sad feeling, but right now when I think of the members I love, the fans who always support me, Somehow I feel happy. Because everyone is genki, inspired by everyone, I’ll try hard to also be genki. Because there are handshakes from (my) Solo, please come play and I’ll be glad. I want to work hard in the future so from now on please take care of me. Arigatou Gozaimashita.”