Friday, May 31, 2013

Minarun's Mobame 130521 (22:57 JST)

`Shishin' AKB 48 Minarun : Anna Ishida  

Good evening!
 
I had a meeting farewell celebration of the birthday of Anna, the draft today

We have done the partition in the celebration of the birthday of Anna!

It is uneasy or not able to work, but I am glad that the partition of the birth of Anna above all was able to (> <)

Should have had the to put up with various feelings until now surely Anna ...

I wonder just did not show absolutely alone

Crying for joy, but it was crying with excitement

It was home to the Anna absolute laughing always.

So I think members also was easy to take a closer, and the It looks there wanted to give to stay around.
  
Features simply because it Anna.

I wonder amazing ('ω `)

Hotness fun and what it means to concurrently,

I understand because it is now.

I wonder if Najimeru, how get along, feeling that tension or anxiety is this feeling can be seen simply because it is members serve concurrently.

I wonder if had been overcome naturally surely Anna?

I will be indebted to Nya Anne next.

I am a timid person really, and I may not do as Anna bean paste because it is shy

Kokorozuyo is quite different from Anna just me stay
 
I want to rely mess!

Anna, cheers for good work to date

And looking forward to hearing from you!