Friday, May 31, 2013

Minarun's Mobame 130524 (19:14 JST)

It was weather to rose today!
Great take out
Fukuda Fukuda word of supervision does not become match over language,
 It is somewhat appeal to members. Lol
 Has received quite Kato Lena Yasmin role. Lol
To be able to appear on "Saturday Night Child machine" again, and then began to study
 It was a plus for me above all!
Are either out to any corner ...
You do not know at all at first, or to make suggestions in the meeting with Fukuda director, I wonder was writing the proposal Petit ...
Result, to be able to let the family restaurant done Comte popularity was high from the members!
By the way, I wrote that "! Want out on the family restaurant Comte" Large Text in red pen to Petit proposal ←
When the script arrived first I was surprised to ...
Remember ... these are ... Rena ...... ............... (; ω ;)
The drama such as up to now, although we can not have a script must be a week before at least,
I came to the night before Comte script Ah (* 'д `*)
And early morning shooting.
At first the other anyway hell-bent to! ! !
As it or not interesting, as instructed in Fukuda director! ! ! Lol
Although was this controller lines remember a lot every time in such a feeling,
 Recording will end with a fun always feel that makes the way somehow.


And wonder if a coach thanks to Fukuda what this!
We are doing a lot of fun and then also is interesting (° °)
Recording of yesterday was the last, but remember also that you get used to remember words, you do to completion, you can have fun fun from Comte recording of first ...(' `)
Each time you broadcast, I'm glad really if there is response from a lot of people.
After all, you are interested in laughing at everyone I'm glad.
While Comte occasionally, while you and think, "It is idle, but once I? Wonder not fall popular? Wonder if all right with this face" or ←,
It does not it? Become completely spear up to the limit of their own after all.
 Staff Mr. Fukuda coach members also interesting in that you do to completion! Can you tell me ...
And then it is interesting to a lot of people more if I broadcast surely! Moraeru say me (> <)
 It is happy, for joy
So I can not have this controller anymore, but also is a shame when you're on the occasion of the controller something someday I hope ('· ω · `)
 In all, it is thanks to all of you who have voted to cheer the team Umeda B.
 Itadake the program, thanks to you, we have this controller.
 Thank you



Because there is broadcasting still, * waves * Please look by all means