Thursday, May 30, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-05-26 00:34:22





Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-05-26 00:34:22
みるきー(。・ω・。)優しい先輩
original entry

Konbanwatanabe!!
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

Done with the handshake event today(*´∀`*)

Thank you for everyone who came

My dress today is a present from Kojiharu-san
It’s ricori dress(*´∀`*)

“It’s matching with Shinoda’s” she said
I was so happy(>_<)

Kojiharu-san, thank you so much

And,
Yuko-san gave me clothes today. I was shocked!

I wasn’t talk much about clothes
But I received many of it(;_;)

Aa, Milky is looking forward to wear it

My senior members are so kind

I also want to give clothes as present to junior membersな(o>ω<o)

Lastly,
Let’s do air handshake as usual


Oyasumirukii⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki