Saturday, June 22, 2013

Minarun's Mobame 130610 (21:41 JST)

To meet with Mrs. Kitahara in your work yesterday, with me cares really, I have embraced ('...)
 
 
The tears of tenderness Kitahara's who have received it
 
 
 
You can talk lightly or was the state of mind of the situation now, I will go absolutely rice when there is a plan! ! Was please promise and (^ _ ^)
 
 
 
Happiness is strong senior is home, I.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Although I was also met Kojima Then
 
And over. Lol are you in over a 'er there?
 
That you obtain the costume Why? "
 
Because it was told me
 
"Today is my SKE What (^ o ^) /"
 
When you say
 
"Per cent? Laughs were active anymore! Huh along there"
 
I was told me (° ∇ °) lol
 
 
 
Activity,,,
 
It is not yet active Hmm,,,
 
 
So, not yet. I said. Lol
 
 
 
I had to heal the atmosphere trap Fu loose of Kojima
 
 
 
I thank senior really another (> <)