Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-06-24 00:29:18


Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-06-24 00:29:18
矢倉楓子☆まだまだや!♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Chicken wings~(*´Д`*)

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)
This is Fuuchan

Today, in Nagoya
Teepen Tottande individual handshake event took place(*´∀`*)

I’m happy that I could come to Nagoya again after the tour

I love chicken wings, miso katsu and uirou\(´Д`)/
(Note : uirou is traditional Japanese steamed cake made of rice fluor and sugar)

I ate chicken wings again during break time today☆

Everyone, what Nagoya’s special food that you like??

For today’s handshake event, i wanted to do my best(>_<)
As I thought, the amount of Nagoya people who came to the event was fewer than other places。。。(´・ω・`)

I want to talk to more people
I want to make friends with more people(*´∀`*)

If we can be friends
We can enjoy the handshake event more and more
We can talk about various things♪

For everyone who came today
Thank you so much for the wonderful time

It made my spirit up so high~\(^ー^)/

I got homesick a little, but
I’ll do my best for tomorrow

Because I have you, my loneliness is blown away

Guys, thank you(*´Д`*)
I love you

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

Brand : Labyrinth

The point of today’s clothes is my fav sandal

In this sandal, there is my fav thing☆

What is that thing~??(´Д`)


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon