Monday, July 1, 2013

Abemaru Flying Get Haircut? She Looks Like Acchan!


AKB48's Abe Maria (17) became a regular model for women's fashion magazine "Soup" on June 29th, the magazine will be on sale on July 23rd.

Abe Maria who previously worked as one-shot magazine model, for the first time to work as a regular model for women's fashion magazine.

As she was enthusiastically doing a photoshoot, she decided to cut her current bustline-length hair into a bob one. That shows her own determination to dare to have a short cut

(and surprisingly looks like Acchan, no?)

  

"Being a model is always been a dream of me. I'm so happy to do it. I'm now in my starting line to do it, therefore I need to learn more from now on and I want to have fun with lots of girls and fashion", said Abe. Her now short hair cut has made an appearance in on air broadcasting TV program "AKB Eizou Center" in Fuji TV tonight.

(yeah pretty much with that hair if she does Flying Get pose. Kintaro needs a new job lol)



Translated from: Yahoo News Japan