Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Watanabe Mayu Blog Translation: 13.06.03 "Don’t fall asleep"


Hello! It’s Mayuyu.
Yesterday I really wanted to update my blog but I fell asleep, so I updated now.
I’m afraid to fall asleep (O_O)
But I’m fine
Although I became very slow to write,
On May 26th and June 1s was handshake event at Makuhari Messe!
I was like that on May 26th~

Blue flower-patterned one-piece (*^^*) hehe
I love it!
Also~
Yesterday, on June 1st, there were many people at the handshake event!
Yesterday, there was also a lot of people for the birthday committee! Congrats!
Congratulations!\(^o^)/
I will be at Nissan Stadium next week! I can’t wait! happy ♪
Also, I worry about the weather a lot, and since I am the kind of girl that brings rain wherever I go, you should all expect rain for the general elections day, my heart feels it.
I can’t imagine that it will rain on such day!
It absolutely has to be sunny!!
Well, Mayuyu was like this yesterday !




It was a brown gingham checked one-piece~
I’m always wearing pink, white or colorful Western-style clothes, so such calm colored Western-style coordinate is unusual for me, isn’t it (^-^) fresh!




I pick a lot of Western-style clothes lately, that shows the fun side of Mayuyu.
I want to update my blog about today’s handshake event…!
But !
It’s so hard…..!!
Ughhhh
Don’t fall asleep
Don’t fall asleep
Don’t fall asleep
Mayuyu

http://watanabe-mayu.net/blog-13-06-03-dont-fall-asleep/

Original source of translation from: http://shinbaka.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon