Sunday, July 14, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-07-07 00:36:23



Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-07-07 00:36:23
みるきー(。・ω・。)音楽のちから
original entry

Konbanwatanabe!
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

Today, I was performing in Ongaku no Chikara

I performed as NMB48 and AKB member

12 hours of live broadcast, it was a really cool program
I was really happy being able to participate in the show

Thank you so much for everyone who watched it

After I finish take a bath, I’ll go to sleep!

There’s handshake event tomorrow

And…Tanabata
(Note : Tanabata is Japanese star festival. It’s celebrated in July 7th)

Orihime-sama, will she come?

I’m waiting

Well then, oyasumirukii⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki