Saturday, May 25, 2013

Minarun´s speech in her appeal video



Miroku48@tumblr translated :

“I am Oba Mina from AKB48 Umeda-Team B. I took my candidacy for the General Election of this year. With that said, this year I really am fired up for the General Election much more than the other ones to which I took part. Also, for the General Election poster I got very fuss over it, the one I’m wearing now is a pumpkin costume, but I actually also asked on Google Plus to everyone for their opinion (for which costume to wear) and I decided. This is also the costume I wore for the first movie where I took part. My dream is to become an actress, so I chose this costume in order to face to my dream! This year I’m also 21 years old, that’s why I’d like to keep facing forward without stopping. Please, support me this year as well.” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE_LSyFZl3s)