Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-06-26 10:52:33



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-06-26 10:52:33
矢倉楓子☆なんの曲??♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Good day hello(*´ω`*)
OhaFuuchan\(^ー^)/LOL

Because I couldn’t make an update last night
I made morning update today!

Guys~
Did you wake you properly~?(‘o’)

Did you have breakfast already~??

Let’s spend our time today with full of spirit~(*´`*)

It’s so sudden, but
Yesterday, i was get hurt in the night(´;ω;`)

Because of my carelessness, something bad happened to me
It was hurt so much, I thought of what I should do!

For a moment, I didn’t understand what had happened
I was absentmindedly

As I thought, It was a blunder(´;ω;`)

Today, I’ll do photoshoot for magazine(*´∀`*)

Hurray~\(^ー^)/
I like photoshooting for magazine♪

Well then,
I’m leaving now

Guys, have a good day(*´`*)

Question!
In this pic, from what song is this pic~??\(^ー^)/

I think people who had listened to NMB’s new song will know the answer


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon