Sunday, May 26, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-05-23 01:12:30



Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-05-23 01:12:30
みるきー(。・ω・。)速報
original entry

Konbanwatanabe!!
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

Today, we held birthday festival for Kojiharu-san in the Team B stage performance

I want to be like Kojiharu-san, I want to be a lovely woman(..)

And then, the preliminary result was announced

For everyone who voted, thank you very much

It’s still the preliminary result
We don’t know what will happen next..

I really want to support 48 group more seriously

General election this year
Because I want to the a person who can support 48group
I want to place higher!

The votes from fans can make me become a senbatsu member
I want to grasp this chance!

I want to feel happiness with all of you!

Well then, oyasumirukii⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of @Mirukii_Daisuki