Saturday, June 29, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-06-27 23:39:32




Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-06-27 23:39:32
みるきー(。・ω・。)
original entry

Konbanwatanabe!
This is watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

Thank you so for everyone who came to see us
I did 90 minutes broadcast in ameba studio with Ripopo and Kanako

The 90 minutes flew in a blink of an eye

Replying the comments from everyone
Feeling that everyone is close to me
I was so happy

It was really enjoyable moment!

I want to go to ameba studio again next time!

And
Tomorrow, Young Animal will hit stores
I’m featured as the front cover!

I had a wonderful photo-session!

Everyone, please make sure to check it out

Oyasumirukii⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki