Saturday, June 29, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-06-26 00:59:59



Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-06-26 00:59:59
みるきー(。・ω・。)
original entry

Konbanwatanabe!
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

TEPPEN Radio, please listen to it!

Today I moved from Sendai to Osaka

It was a great travel

Sendai…Thank you (>_<)

In Osaka
It had been a long time
I had recording for “NMB to Manabu-kun"

I laughed a lot
I think it will be a fun program to be broadcasted
By all means, please watch it!

After the recording ended

Next, I moved to Tokyo…

Today is really a great travel

I had work,
recording!

It was a recording for AKB48’s 32nd single
"Koisuru Fortune Cookie"

My heart was full of gratitude toward you
It’s an important song

Well, now
I’m going back

Everyone, let’s have fun again tomorrow

Oyasumirukii⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki