Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-06-28 10:05:59



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-06-28 10:05:59
矢倉楓子☆カモノハシペリー♪(*´ω`*)
original entry 

Good day hello(*´ω`*)
OhaFuuchan\(^ー^)/

The question of yesterday’s question in my blog!
The answer is Yaban na Softcream

There were many people who answer correctly\(+×+)/

Knowing that there are many people who have watched it
I’m really happy(*´ω`*)

Being the #1 in weekly chart
We could reach the target that we set before
I’m really happy (o>ω<o)

Everyobody, thank you very much(*´∀`*)

I’ve been on shooting since this morning
It’s an important shooting

I’m doing the shooting
with my heart is filled with gratitude toward all of you


____________________________________________

I wrote this blog that blog entry morning, but
the signal is bad here so it couldn’t sent

Now, the shooting has finished
I’m heading back to hotel slowly

Well, I need to wake up early tomorrow
I’m gonna sleep early today


Oyafuu´・ω・`


PS

Do you like Phineas and Ferb??\(^ー^)/

I love Perry the Platypus

I wonder if you know about Phineas and Ferb~??☆


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon