Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-05-24 00:32:28



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-05-24 00:32:28
矢倉楓子☆やっと揃うね♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

Thank you so much for many comments from all of you(;_;)

Those comments really encouraged me
I want to do my best with you!!
I become stronger than before(>_<)

It always be my dream
I want to aim at that stage in Nissan Stadium
with all of you!!

Until the very last, would you accompany me
to aiming at that stage of dream?

Anyhow, now I’m doing my best to keep move forward!!(>_<)

This morning, I had photoshoot for G The Television(*´`*)
I was with Nana-san, it was her first work as Team M

Nana’s first stage performance with Team M will be held in 30th
Finally, Team M will consist of 16 members\(^ー^)/

I’m happy
I want to do stage performane with Nana-san soon
I’m so excited♪

I want to do an amazing stage performance with Hitomin, Nana-san, and other Team M members!(>_<)
And I want to really enjoy the performance(o>ω<o)

Would you come to watch~??

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

Everyone, do you know about tamago ice cream~?\(^ー^)/


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of @Mirukii_Daisuki