Saturday, June 22, 2013

Minarun's Mobame 130613 (11:41 JST)

Good morning (^ _ ^)



Today on the low side feeling in the rain, but let's work hard together!





Yesterday, it was announced

Selection of new voting performance of the new team of SKE48 has started.



It is a feeling when I explained, and do it by focusing on one of the performances in the performance by increasing the three candidates performance in each team.



The following performance is determined by the vote of all of you!




By the way, I'm a member of, performance of candidate Ⅱ team K is



▼A5th 「恋愛禁止条例」公演   


▼A6th 「目撃者」公演


▼B5th 「シアターの女神」公演   ←OSK投票(最悪(泣)


I will be 3 this performance.





Opinion of everyone has sent to us members.



Based on it,

I originated the thought in the individual members as "want transmitted to all of you thought of us if" led by Ri Ju.




Cabinetmaking first is carried out, if I do the SKE48 that had various changes, what we should


All of the members believe it desperately.




I do not can only I am a Concurrent suddenly, go with nothing but now.



But the of whether there is any thought everyone of members I know.




Thank you for your cooperation to also vote for SKE48, the new team Ⅱ K!