Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-05-30 01:41:26



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-05-30 01:41:26
矢倉楓子☆スベルデビル♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

Before I knew it, I felt asleep yesterday
I hadn’t updated my blog~(´・ω・`)

I was so shocked

For everyone who was waiting for it, I’m so sorry(;_;)

By the way,
what will you do today~??

I♪today is a day for filming Geinin 2(o>ω<o)

In handshake event
People often asked “Will you show up in Geinin2 again?”

I was called again to make appereance in Geinin, I’m so happy~(〃ω〃)

But, today, the Geinin 2 filming is wrapped!!!!

Time flied so fast(´;ω;`)
I was surprised whan I realized about it today!!

In Geinin 2, I got long script lines
I was nervous about it

Today, I really enjoyed it to the fullest!!

All the staff is so kind
They really helped me a lot!!

Thank you very much!

I think I need to improve my comedy

But, I did it with all the courage I had☆

I didn’t want to failed at it (LOL)
The Fail Devil~!

Everyone, please enjoy Geinin 2 until the last episode\(^ー^)/☆

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

There’s stage performance tomorrow
I will enjoy the stage to the fullest

I want all 16 Team M’s members to smile(>_<)

Hitomin
“You’re always not funny” I said it to her once
But, the truth is, I really love her(o>ω<o)


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon