Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-06-02 00:19:04




Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-06-02 00:19:04
矢倉楓子☆ぎゅーっと♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

My dress pyoon
my beloved titty&Co!!!

I often wear titty&Co recently(*´∀`*)

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

Today,
In handshake event venue, there were melon breads from a certain shop
I ate 2 melon bread(〃ω〃)

In the handshake event, someone said
“Melon bread has nice smell”

Is it true?

Afterall, it’s delicious because it’s baked(o>ω<o)

Aina-san also eat 2 melon bread
Amazing(*´`*)LOL

Ah, by the way
Today, someone said to me “You always talk about food in your blog!!”

Of course
Now, I’m aware that I’m writing about melon bread(*´∀`*)

Well, it’s because kuishinbo alliance, right?\(^ー^)/LOL
(Note : Kuishinbo means “rigorous eater”)

Thank you so much for today’s handshake event!

Recently, there are girls and kids come to my lane. I’m so happy(o>ω<o)

I want to make friend with many more people

You are my treasure
That’s what I think again and again whenever handshake event comes

Thank you

Today,
I received power from all of you
Now, my confidence in incresing

I believe in you!!

I really must say “thank you” to you all the time(>_<)

Because of you, I can do my best more and more!!

I’ll show the power that I got from you!

Tomorrow, let’s talk about a lot of things(*´∀`*)

Gyuu
Thank you

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

Now,
I’ll give someone a surprise birthday!!!

I wonder will she be happy??


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon