Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-05-31 01:10:39



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-05-31 01:10:39
矢倉楓子☆ギャガーひとみ♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

Yesterday’s blog is about “Fail Devil”
It’s not about Nana-san, the fail devil\(^ー^)/☆

I didn’t know that Nana-san is called “Fail Devil”(´・ω・`)

I noticed it by your comments!!

Well well,
Nana-san is really a fail devil, right?(*´∀`*)LOL

I’ve learnt about i♪LOL

Today is the first day of Nana-san, the fail devil, in Team M stage
and also Hitomin’s graduation stage performance(‘o’)

When I listened to “Arigatou” which was sang by 16 members of Team M,
I was crying(;_;)

Even now, I’m still feel  strange about Hitomin’s graduation

Tomorrow, I’m still able to see she comes and say “Good Morning!!” all of sudden

Seems like Hitomin also feels that she has no time left
During the stage performance, she didn’t cry
But after the stage ended, she cried so loud
And then, other members rushed into her
Her face became sloppy because of crying

She seemed like so lonely

I, secretly, love Hitomin’s gags!

Even though sometimes we said that her joke isn’t funny,
she kept standing there with smile on her face☆

Thank you

I love Hitomin’s gags!

Good luck with your school!
Let’s meet again(*´∀`*)


And this is the special Hitomin

Oyafuu´・ω・`

PS

Eating ice cream in time like this…(*´Д`*)

I wonder may I eat it or not?☆


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon