Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yagura Fuuko Blog Translation: 2013-06-01 00:42:36



Yagura Fuuko ameblo translation
2013-06-01 00:42:36
矢倉楓子☆寂しがり♪(*´ω`*)
original entry

The outfit of Yaban na Softcream

Good evening hello(*´ω`*)

Tokyo is a place that I really longing for when I was a kid
I thought “I will go to Tokyo for sure”(*´`*)

But, I couldn’t talk about it to anyone at all(^^)LOL

Everyone, where do you live???

No matter where you live, let’s live with full spirit\(^ー^)/

And, today I had photoshoot for Girl Pop which will hit stores on June 21st(*´∀`*)

There are many talks about Bokura no Uereka
Please check it☆

After the photoshoot ended, I went shooping with my Mother and little bro(o>ω<o)er

I love both of them!!

Started from today, I’ll stay over for quite long time so I won’t able to meet my brother

“I’m gonna miss you!! I want to meet you”
He said that(;_;)

Living in such long distant makes us feel lonely(´;ω;`)

That’s why, whenever I get homesick
I’ll look at my brother photo so I can endure it

And whenever I feel lonely, I think about you too(´・ω・`)

Aa, please heal my lonliness in the handshake event tomorrow(*´∀`*)LOL

Oyafuu´・ω・`


PS

Everyone, what would you do if you can’t go to sleep at night~??


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon