Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Blog Translation: 2013-07-14 01:13:05



Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-07-14 01:13:05
original entry : みるきー(。・ω・。)

Konbanwatanabe!
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

This morning, I had a kind or work(o>ω<o)

And after that work finished, I had shooting

I had fan during the shooting

But, i won’t tell you what the shooting is about

After that
On my way home, I found a festival

Sayamilky participated in it

Eating cotton candy
Doing bon festival dance!

For a moment, I enjoyed the summer

Wuaahh
The sound of summer festival’s drum is great…

"The summer has come!"
I had that kind of feeling

You too, let’s enjoy summer time\(^o^)/

Oyasumirukii ⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki