Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Translation: 2013-06-04 00:50:00



Watanabe Miyuki ameblo translation
2013-06-04 00:50:00
みるきー(。・ω・。)
original entry

Konbanwatanabe(*´∀`*)
This is Watanabe Miyuki(。・ω・。)

There was Sayonara Crawl handshake event yesterday

Because you came to the event,
I could show my smiling face(=^ェ^=)

I love you all(o>ω<o)

Many people were standing in a line
Thank you so much for coming to meet me

I was so I happy I could meet you all
It was my pleasure(>_<)

After this, please be by my side for always

And, we had filming for NHK’s MJ today
It was the first time we performed Bokura no Uereka in front of audience(o>ω<o)

I was so nervous but it was enjoyable(*´∀`*)

It was such a great time
Thank you so much for everyone who came

I could see uchiwa and board that you brought
Your cheering really reached me

When I saw you, when I heard you
I felt happiness(*´∀`*)

After that
I went in a rush to Komorin-san’s graduation stage performance

Komorin-san calls me with her gentle voice
She’s naturally a very cute person
She’s a senior member that I like so much

Congratulations for your graduation

Let’s do our best on our own pathway!

After that Team B went to have dinner!

Because it was fried meat
I was so happy!!

But, something felt different(´Д`)

The meat
I wonder why..

Now, I’ve reached home(。・ω・。)

Last, for everyone who couldn’t make it yesterday
Let’s have handshake date(o>ω<o)






Well, I’m gonna chapuchapu

Oyasumirukii⌒(。∵。)⌒pyon♪


Original source of translation from: http://osr48.tumblr.com
Added by #MiyuPyon of Miyuki Daisuki